Saturday 20 December 2008

Official Fan Pages!

Hello fellow readers,

I'm proudly present to you our official 'Friendster Fan Profile'. It is now available in Friendster and be sure to become a fan if you have a Friendster account.

Click here to Become a Fan.

'Facebook Fan page' is also avaliable now! We have quite an impressive number of fans out there and it's growing fast. Be a Fan, we are looking foward to see you there!



Click here to become a Fan.

'The Green Campaign' members are working hard to search for informations regarding the excessive usage of styrofoams - the impacts on the environment and human's health. We are looking for ways on how prevent and reduce the usage of styrofoam. We will post it here once we have gathered all the informations. Please come back soon for updates.

1 comments:

Tajuana champ 20 March 2021 at 18:48  

My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Okojie pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him drokojie2@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349078751746 you won't regret it, I promise.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP